Monday, July 31, 2023

Girls Just Wanna Paint - Dog Days



  • This is the teeny tiny front cover of my 2.5x3” book

  • Oh, the dog days of summer! 
  • Hot, humid and long. 
  • I’ve been hugging the air conditioner while working on a little “concertina” folded book, in my dining room/kitchen studio. This is a meditative way of thinking about how to design each page or spread of pages. I have a hoard of gelli printed papers, ephemera, paint, Posca pens and embellishments. 
  • I hope you enjoy these process photos.
















3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

This is such a fun project. I like seeing how you "connected" your thoughts and work. Lovely.

Kabir Khan said...

Beautiful art of Pics

Patio Furniture said...

This Handmade Art is very cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...