Monday, November 30, 2009

Imposter



Don't think I'm above using the same painting on two blogs, 'cause I'm not ;)  This was painted for the Girls Just Wanna Paint monthly challenge and will also be posted there along with paintings with a 'telephone' theme done by some of my other 'gal pals'.  We have a lot of fun at the monthly challenge 'meetings'. I had another painting in mind but because I needed good weather to paint it, it didn't happen. Spent the day in my studio and got two today!



7 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Love this especially the phone. Wasn't sure what the small objects were till I read the title! Are you going to post the rest of the group's images? You may need to send out a 'reminder'... When they're loaded up can you announce it on Facebook? People can also 'vote' on each month's submissions! As well as comment!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I am going to try and take a better photo.

Sally Dean said...

I love this but what are those things?
ju ju beans?

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Ok, it's a BAD photo, I promise I'll retake it tomorrow.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I've taken many shots of this painting under many lighting conditions and the color and depth in the painting is better than I can get it to look in the photos.
Amen.

Leslie Anne Pease said...

Post it as much as you like because it's wonderful!!! I love the purple with the green.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...