Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Website Cache

Just to let everyone know. It turns out that the marysheehanwinn.com site which disappeared this past summer is cached and comes up when the Google search query is Mary Sheehan Winn fine art. And.. usually I don't post non painting related material on this site but I've been in New Hampshire for the weekend visiting with my two little nephews, thus, no painting but a whole bunch of fun. Colin is all silly smiles and Ryan has his man of mystery air in this photo.

4 comments:

rdl said...

So cute!!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

They are cute and great fun. I love them to pieces :D

Liquid said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Cara said...

Darling boys - but then again, I have a special place in my heart for boys...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...