Friday, October 01, 2021

GJWP Challenge Chair



“Chair and Sunflowers in a Green Room”
Painting combined with Procreate.

I began painting this simple white chair with a pitcher of sunflowers upon it but I hadn’t set up a background. I liked where I was going so I put it into Procreate to see what could be done to resolve it. I ended up having the most success I’ve ever had with Procreate and loving the result. 
I will post the finished painting at some point and it may or may not look like this.
Check out Girls Just Wanna Paint to see the other chairs.



4 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

That’s a fun exercise. Thanks for sharing the idea. Looks like your painting will be a winner.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

thanks Jo, I'm dabbling into Procreate and it is really fun.

Ratana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eva Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...