Sunday, October 31, 2021

Girls Just Wanna Paint Challenge Pink and Orange

 


“Pink and Orange Tulips”
8x10 sketchbook pen, ink and watercolor

This month’s Girls Just Wanna Paint Challenge is pink and orange and as usual, I was putting off doing my painting until the last minute dreaming up all of the different ideas I had. 

Luckily, I had this one in the archives because last Wednesday our area was hit hard by a Nor’easter and I spent the past four days doing stuff that involved cleanup and assistance and I was too tired to paint!

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Sorry that you had clean up work to do. Your painting is just lovely. Flowers, water and glass always catch my eye.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Thanks Jo!
Could've been much worse. We were lucky and we have (installed January 2021) a generator that runs from natural gas. That MADE everything else fall way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...