Monday, July 06, 2009

Gone 6x6

We spent the past week in Nova Scotia and my wireless card would not connect at either of the available sites, even after considerable time working in control panel connections. Nada. I received an error message that, yes, I the signal was there, but my computer couldn't connect. Whatever. It works perfectly fine here at home. Wirelessly. Anyway, despite poor weather including pouring rain, thunder, fog, mist and wind, it was glorious, and I painted several paintings. Here is the view from the cottage at low tide. Overcast clouds with some rays coming through. I had to work to see the color, as this scene is very monochromatic and the light glares off the wet sand.

6 comments:

Bobbi Heath said...

Really nice Mary. I love the near rocks, which can be so hard to do. It sounds like a wonderful trip.

Paula Villanova said...

Looks like you saw some pretty nice colors!

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Mary, Very beautiful. I love the abstract look! Great colors!

Roxanne Steed said...

wow! - beautiful warms in the gray sands. I love the abstract quality of this - very appealing!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Your work to see the colors paid off. This is great. So unbelievable yet - this is the view!

Barbara Muir said...

Lovely Mary,

This looks like "home" to me.

Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...