Saturday, June 02, 2007

Beacon Hill Art Walk

I am participating in the Beacon Hill Art Walk tomorrow. I'll be tucked away on Rollins Street. I hope it doesn't rain. Also, I can't get my eBay link to work right now, so if you want to see the paintings I have listed there I have added a link here #170117543371, that goes to eBay but you need to type in this number when you get there. I'll fix that soon. Here is the Hull Depot painting which looks like Edward Hopper having a flashback ;) It's very rough and I'll try it again soon. I have a better idea, now what it will take to capture this place. Also, the truck stood in for a fantastic red jeep (which kept coming and going) which will be in the next version of this painting.

2 comments:

rdl said...

I like it!! Hopper on a flashback- :D always liked his stuff.
good luck tmrww. stop by again when you can stay awhile.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Luuuuuuv it! Bright and happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...