Tuesday, January 13, 2015

DPW Judge's Pick and a Ramble

Jackson and Reagan
12x12 oil on panel
commission ~ SOLD

Out of 107 entries, I am one of the Judge's Picks in the December 2014,  DPW Monthly painting contest! Such an honor. This painting of Jackson and Reagan was a commission for a dog lover friend of mine. Check out the winners here.

Also, my class at Von Liebig will be on FRIDAY, not THURSDAY as I have previously posted. Check it out here.

Don and the girls and I arrived in Naples, Florida late yesterday afternoon. The good news is that everyone lived, but we were all very tired ;) 

Stay tuned for my cat challenge paintings.

 my Auntie's cat, Cleo


 

5 comments:

Lorna said...

My dear Mary, Of course you were a Judges' Choice!

As the non-dog-loving one of your friends, I'm looking forward to your cat challenge.

hmuxo said...

I loved this painting when I saw it the first time and I'm not surprised that it won the Judges' choice! Congratulations! Love it....

Victor Errington said...

Beautiful Mary, All the best.
Vic.

art by Michael Perchard said...

Another gem Mary! I am always thrilled by the way you use color! Joyful comes to mind! Bravo Mary!
Michael

art by Michael Perchard said...

Another gem Mary! I am always thrilled by the way you use color! Joyful comes to mind! Bravo Mary!
Michael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...