Thursday, November 20, 2014

Open Studios Weekend

Party Lights 

Open Studios is Christmas-like in terms of anticipation and preparation and then the guests arrive!  I promise to reward all who chug up 4 flights of stairs with refreshments, and wonderful art!
Coinciding with this weekend,  I have a show of 26 paintings in ''The Little Bar" at Bella's Restaurant, 933 Hingham Street (Route 228). They aren't open for lunch but you may ask to see the show at any time and I recommend staying for dinner because the food is great.
My studio is at 83 East Water Street in Rockland, MA 02370 for you GPS users and we are open from 12-5 on Saturday and Sunday. See you there!



8 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

I hope your Open Studio and Art Show are a big success. I also want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

hmuxo said...

OMGosh, Mary...SO IMPRESSIVE!!!
I wish you the best of luck with the show...WISH I can make it!!
and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

Oh Mary, how much I wish I could go to your Show. I am making gentle suggestions to Dave that we go to Boston but with my luck, you'll be in Paarsboro, or worse, in Ottawa when we go

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh, NICE!!! So wish I could visit!

myra anderson said...

WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Anne Pease said...

Your work has amazed me for years. These latest posts are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I would come if closer. Your work is very beautiful. I love your New England scenes. I had a lodging reservation in Rockland before my trip changed to Eastern Europe. We could have met. My friend does promise us getting there next year.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Dommage que je ne puisse pas être tout proche, je serais venue avec un immense plaisir admirer votre travail.
Je vous souhaite un vif succès et de belles rencontres.

Gros bisous ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...