Thursday, September 02, 2010

Carol Marine Workshop

Next week I'm attending my second Carol Marine workshop hosted by Kelley MacDonald in her Warren, Rhode Island Studio. The dates are September 8-10. Carol has blogged her way to success with over one thousand and counting, daily paintings most of which are snatched up on eBay. It seems that there is one slot left if anyone would like to come. I highly recommend it.
You may have noticed that I'm slacking a bit on the paintings and it's true. I've been busy with summer fun but I have been doing a couple of 16x20 studio paintings of Cape scenes which I'll reveal soon. Don't forget to check out Fresh Paint Daily Painters where I am one of the featured artists. They've added some new artists and they rock!

3 comments:

carol morgan carmichael said...

Have a great time at the workshop. She is one of my very favorites.
Love your painting on Fresh Paint today!

Sandra Galda said...

I would soooo love to come to that workshop and fill that opening with my easel! I just attended her workshop in June in Ma., it was my second one, or I would come! Actually I would have come to Kelley's, but at the time I was enrolling it was listed as full! If only I could have known, I would have waited ! have a wonderful time it is a great workshop and Carol is as you know a superior teacher and artist! Welcome to Fresh Daily Painters!

myra anderson said...

have fun and of course take a lot of photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...