Friday, March 05, 2010

Famous Artists on YouTube

 
My Studio Awaits
While I'm washing sheets and towels in anticipation of going back into the studio and locking the door (in the figurative sense) I'm posting some entertainment for those of you who stop by looking for a new painting. Soon, soon ;)
Not only are there famous artists on YouTube but I'm there too, along with my friend Kelley MacDonald and her famous pug, Paco.  Enjoy these cool videos made by the talented and hilariously funny, Myra Anderson!

6 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I'm not seeing the post! I see the links, but something happened to the post, I think. Stick it in in edit mode!

Paintings by Patricia said...

Miss your daily paintings. Great little studio space and I can't get the you tube links.

Jan said...

Enjoyed ALL the paintings! The video was fun; sounds like an awesome group. :-)

rdl said...

Can't wait to hear you sing!!

Kim Carlton said...

OMG I was laughing SO HARD my husband asked me if I was okay.
I am so stinking jealous that I do not know any of you, I could scream!
I can paint but I can't carry a tune so bad that I used to use, "I'm going to sing..." as a threat to make my children behave. And it worked!
You can paint but you really, really can't carry a tune.
I'm sure your Day Job is thoroughly satisfying though.
It is for all your fans!
Thank you so much for your creativity and, really, your courage! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the studio pic.
It's always interesting to see someones creative space.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...