Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tomato Trio

Finally, some local tomatoes! I made sure the lights were far enough away that they'd still be edible! Also, a few weeks ago my good friend and painting pal, Kelley MacDonald, gave me a Bella Award which I'm supposed to pass on. I started collecting links during my blog travels and have collected about TWENTY seriously good candidates. So. My first pick is http://www.susanabbott.blogspot.com/ Versatile in many media, she uses bold saturated color, harmoniously, creating space and mood in her paintings of scenery in her Vermont town.

2 comments:

Paintings by Patricia said...

Local tomatoes? Where? Ours are still green...
Nice use of color.

Karen M Schmidt said...

Beautiful color choices in this, Mary! And such lovely, loose brushwork. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...