Friday, April 27, 2007

Five Little Peppers 5x5

I never read the story but I remember the title of the book Five Little Peppers and How They Grew . You can probably get it from your local library. I was always a reader but the computer and painting have largely taken its place. I like books on cd but find that my mind wanders and I have to rewind unless of course it's a fascinating book like Into Thin Air, which was the first book on tape I listened to. It was 9 hours long and I did the whole thing in one day.

3 comments:

Leslie Anne Pease said...

Those colors are hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Well... aren't you something... this is so cool!

rob ijbema said...

love this,the colors are so well choosen,just the right amount of differece between the orange peppers and back ground,a very strong simple image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...